- David Bax @ Battleship Pretension
- Excerpt: It’s a cheap, primitive and ephemeral kind of fun. If Dupieux actually had something to say other than recycled comments on white, middle-class ennui, I must have missed it amongst the idiosyncratic noise.
- Jesse Cataldo @ Slant Magazine
- Peter Gutierrez @ Firefox News
- Excerpt: For connoisseurs of the weird, Wrong is probably must-see cinema–but should it be viewed alone or with others…?
- Danny King @ The King Bulletin
- Excerpt: The film doesn’t quite come together, and it’s hardly built to last both emotionally and ideologically, but after recently sitting through a film as thoroughly mind-numbing as ‘John Dies at the End,’ there’s something peculiarly refreshing and even pleasant about Dupieux’s brand of absurdism.
- [New - 5/9] | Jean-François Vandeuren @ Panorama-cinema.com [French]
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.