Reviews for this film from our members:
- Matthew Lucas @ From the Front Row
- Excerpt: A handsomely produced coming of age tale told with plenty of heart and visual pizzazz.
- Kenneth R. Morefield @ 1More Film Blog
- Excerpt: Simon & The Oaks never quite lives up to its early promise, but it is a thoughtful, earnest film nevertheless.
- Bev Questad @ It’s Just Movies
- Excerpt: There is war, forbidden love, danger, fire, beauty and insanity in this highly acclaimed Swedish epic film. Its complex environment includes the controversial story of Sweden’s compromising role in World War II and the subterfuge of its citizens who supported efforts to protect thousands of Jews.
- [New - 11/9] | Tom Santilli @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: It is not all that ground-breaking as far as the material, but it is well-made and well-acted.