Reviews for this film from our members:
- Tim Brayton @ Antagony & Ecstasy
- Excerpt: A cinematically sophisticated documentary that actually finds a way to be an intelligent and admirable work of art in addition to its more overt sociological implications.
- Joshua Brunsting @ CriterionCast
- [New - 2/22] | MaryAnn Johanson @ FlickFilosopher.com
- Excerpt: A glorious ode to the supposition that a small group of committed people can change the world, and a reminder that the work is not yet done…
- Jennie Kermode @ Eye For Film
- Donald Levit @ FilmSnobbery
- Matthew Lucas @ From the Front Row
- Excerpt: Feels like a far more shallow experience than it really should be.