Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New - 2/28] | Marina Antunes @ Row Three
- Jim Dixon @ Examiner.com
- Excerpt: Detropia stands on the rooftop and gives a heartfelt warning shout, but we’re left not knowing how to react.
- Cynthia Fuchs @ PopMatters
- Excerpt: Shot over two years by Motor City natives Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady, this remarkable documentary follows several individuals, remembering their own pasts and inserted into the city’s present.
- Norm Schrager @ Meet In the Lobby
- Excerpt: The film’s spooky, desolate imagery effectively conveys the city’s troubling emptiness. And it’s the greatest creative strength of Detropia…