Reviews for this film from our members:
- [New - 9/13] | Laura Clifford @ Reeling Reviews
- Excerpt: To see Deneuve singing in a train station again cannot help but recall “The Umbrellas of Cherbourg” and Jacque Demy’s film is honored as well in Alex Beaupain’s songs with lyrics which propel the story encased in breezy pop tunes.
- Matthew Lucas @ From the Front Row
- Excerpt: The Honoré elements his fans have come to love are all here, but the package is somewhat bloated and lacking that extra spark he needed to make the magic truly come to life.
- [New - 9/13] | Cole Smithey @ ColeSmithey.com
- Excerpt: Jarring tonal shifts come at regular intervals in writer-director Christophe Honoré’s epic romantic musical drama about the life-paths of a French mother and her daughter.